Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conscription Notice: Anwar Vaskyev

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anwar Vaskyev

Anwar Vaskyev

Conscription Notice: Anwar Vaskyev Empty
PostSubject: Conscription Notice: Anwar Vaskyev   Conscription Notice: Anwar Vaskyev EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Soviet Name:Anwar Vaskyev

Age (You must be at least 16):16

Location/Timezone:GMT-5 (east coast USA)

Email:gregdavid588 @ gmail. com

Xfire (If applicable):

Steam Name:Sgt. Vaskyev(currenly, I changed it when I was playing DoD, I don't expect to be Sgt.)

What will you bring to the 10th NKVD?:Never played Red Orchestra before but I'm a huge fan of fps games and am quite good, but the switchover to RO:HoS will take some time for me to get good.

What do you want from the 10th NKVD?:A community to plar Red Orchestra with and do some realism campaigns as well as training on realism tactics

Why do you want to join the 10th NKVD?:I'm a fan of the Russians Laughing And it'd be nice to join a community to help me get into the game and understand it.

What other units/clans have you been part of?:None in Red Orchestra but many competitive clans in other fps games

Hobbies:Playing computer, playing guitar, surfing, running.

Signed: Anwar Vaskyev

PS. I have deluxe so I am getting ready to play beta a bit tonight. I have school tomorrow so I won't play a lot, maybe a round or two. But rest assured comrades, there will be kraut blood stained upon my hands quite often this week. I may even serve me up a nice bath of german entrails this weekend-actually that might be a bit too disgusting. I'll leave that to the big boys.
Back to top Go down
Arseny Sokolov

Arseny Sokolov

Conscription Notice: Anwar Vaskyev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conscription Notice: Anwar Vaskyev   Conscription Notice: Anwar Vaskyev EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 am

Accepted into the Workers and Peasants Red Army.
10th NKVD GUVV.
Stalingrad Department.
Report to Unit Command Post.

Timezones might be problem for you but lets talk about it later shall we?
Back to top Go down

Conscription Notice: Anwar Vaskyev
Page 1 of 1