Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Privyet Chekisti!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zayats

Zayats

Privyet Chekisti! Empty
PostSubject: Privyet Chekisti!   Privyet Chekisti! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Well - I don't play any games (lord knows, my poor notebook would start to smoke and spit sparks if I tried!) but I do have an interest in all things related to the NKVD.
Back to top Go down
p

Privyet Chekisti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privyet Chekisti!   Privyet Chekisti! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:27 am

Hello, Chekisti was a pre war organization correct me if im wrong so dont call us ЧК call us the NKVD Smile . Very nice to see some people taking interest in this unit really hope that you can get a nice computer and join us Razz
Back to top Go down
Zayats

Zayats

Privyet Chekisti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privyet Chekisti!   Privyet Chekisti! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:35 am

Yes, you are quite right - the Vcheka or Vserossiyskaya Chrezvychaynaya Komissiya 'All Russia Extraordinary Commision' was the first state security organ set up by F.E Dzerzhinsky and the titles changed over the following decades, however the term 'Chekist' is still informally used today by personnel in the MVD and FSB.
Back to top Go down
p

Privyet Chekisti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privyet Chekisti!   Privyet Chekisti! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:59 am

yes yes i know and you dont need to translate im russian myself :p
Back to top Go down
Lyosha Nemtsov
Admin
Lyosha Nemtsov

Privyet Chekisti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privyet Chekisti!   Privyet Chekisti! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:45 am

Ah Hey Zayats, Its Tom who you've been speaking to on facebook etc. Strange that you managed to find my site, this is a fledgling online community who will be playing Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad. Your knowledge on the NKVD will be very welcomed here.
Back to top Go down
https://10nkvd.forumotion.co.uk
Zayats

Zayats

Privyet Chekisti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privyet Chekisti!   Privyet Chekisti! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Hmm, not so strange really, you've used some photos from VIK Patriot on another site. (One of Mlad. Politruk Chivirin loading a pistol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Privyet Chekisti! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privyet Chekisti!   Privyet Chekisti! Empty

Back to top Go down

Privyet Chekisti!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Area :: Unit Relations-
Jump to: